CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Much Needed Update


It has been far too long, I know. Please forgive me, but with Henry so active and so many changes, I have not kept up. For a quick update: Henry is almost 17 months old and a mover! I am 27 weeks pregnant with our second and working as an advisor/instructor at a local community college. We are expecting this second one (sex unknown) at Thanksgiving.

I don't think Henry has any idea what to expect, but he loves babies, so maybe he'll enjoy being a big brother. Oddly enough, I'm not terribly worried about it. I am very excited to be expanding our little family. Satan has been attempting to attack my peace of mind lately, but God will pull me through.

Henry is proving to be very much the little "boy." He's has fallen and busted something on his face at least five times in the past couple of months. Today, for example, he fell forward off of a chair and busted his bottom lip. I am getting used to the blood, but will be glad when his reflexes catch up with his curiosity.

I know this was too quick, but for now it will have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment